- Sorry, I think you have come through to the wrong department. Which department is Sandra in ?
- I believe she is in the Legal department, but I'm not sure.
- I'll transfer you back to the switchboard. They'll be able to tell you.
Style: professional and business-like
1. Hello, I'm calling to speak to Sandra Berry. = I would like to speak to Sandra Berry.
2. you have come through (phrasal verb) = you have been transferred (more formal)
3. I'll transfer you back = I will send your call back
4. the switchboard = the place where all the telephone calls come in and are transferred to other part of the company
DAILYSTEP-3 03 lyrics are property and copyright of their owners and are provided for educational purposes and personal use only.